Regarding Our Clients:
1. Information provided to clients shall be the most accurate information known to us.
2. We will not withhold any candidate information that our client would consider essential to a hiring decision.
3. Candidates will be referred only with prior authorization of the employer or where otherwise specified by our client's request and expectations.
4. Confidential information relating to our clients shall be treated in the strictest confidence.
5. Fee obligations and replacement and refund provisions, if any, shall be provided to the client prior to the formal referral of candidates or according to their policies.
6. We will not recruit any candidate from the office of a current client in which we have made a placement for a twelve-month period following that placement (or otherwise by contract).
7. We will never recruit a candidate as long as he or she remains with the firm we placed him or her with.
Regarding Our Candidates:
1. Information provided to our candidates will be the most accurate information known to us.
2. We will never withhold employer information that our candidate would reasonably consider essential to his or her hiring decision, subject to our obligations to the client .
3. We will never refer a candidate to any client without the candidate's express prior consent.
4. We will always treat as confidential all information supplied to us in confidence by a candidate. If that duty conflicts with our duties to a client, we will not submit the candidate to that client, and disclose the conflict to our candidate.
5.We will always make all authorized submissions as soon as practicable--our standard is submission immediately upon authorization.
6. We will never pressure our candidates into any decision, ever.